Land Registry Department
Checklist for Transfer of Land
YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE RETURNED IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY AND THE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT PROPERLY MET OR CORRECTLY COMPLETED
- Kindly refer to the General Checklist for a complete list of instrument requirements, to ensure that all requirements for your transaction are met.
- Kindly refer to the land Registry Fees Schedule for fees
- Complete Transfer of land Application Form (RL1) and submit in duplicate (2 copies)
- Exchange Control Regulation Permission (non-resident to resident; resident to non-resident, resident to resident subject to foreign passport/foreign currency)
- Original Land Certificate, if one was issued