Mission: To provide expert policy and technical advice for the Ministry of Natural Resources, that is of utmost quality, which is comprehensive, timely, accurate, and complete to allow for informed and dynamic decision making.
Vision: To ensure a balanced policy creation, analysis and interpretation regarding planning and analytic services; fostering new initiatives and nurturing an environment that displays professionalism in relationships with institutional and external partners.
- Revision of existing policies
- Develop Policies and Strategic Plans for the Ministry
- Liaise with external organizations on behalf of the Ministry
- Review processes and ensure compliance
- Monitoring of MNR projects
- Convening intra-ministry policy and technical level meetings
- Maintaining of Ministry’s website
- Meet requirements under conventions the ministry is responsible for
- Assist in the organizing of training to enhance capacity building of the MNR staff
- Coordination & Collaboration
- Result Oriented